Newest Release of packaged data management solution greatly simplifies and accelerates the process of accessing Oracle E-Business Suite data for strategic reporting
AUSTIN, Texas – March 10, 2016 – Magnitude Software, a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today introduced Noetix Analytics 5.5 with new content, performance and scalability enhancements, and streamlined maintenance.
“The proliferation of data sources has sped up the need for real-time integration, access and analysis of information to help organizations get a 360-degree view of business entities,” said Parikshit Kumar, senior product manager for Noetix Analytics. “Noetix Analytics 5.5 helps deliver on our mission to provide not only the most robust transactional and strategic reporting for Oracle E-Business Suite, but also an analytics platform that enables an enterprise view of data from heterogeneous sources from within a central repository.”
Noetix Analytics is a packaged data management solution that greatly simplifies and accelerates the process of implementing an enterprise data warehouse, giving organizations a comprehensive view of corporate information. The data can be used to support strategic performance reporting while also supporting the ability to drill down to transaction details and perform ad hoc analysis.
- Version 5.5 features an expanded Customer common dimension to include different hierarchy levels as defined in Oracle E-Business Suite. The content is built upon the existing hierarchy framework that allows summarization and reporting of the data at any level.
- The hierarchy metadata is auto-discovered based on the customer configuration in the source system.
Performance & Scalability Enhancements
- Low value columns are removed from 17 transaction and dimension tables to reduce row changing and migration related issues, resulting in much faster ETL query response times.
- Moved to a change number based Change Data Capture (CDC) for data marts instead of using the change flag, eliminating the time required for updating the change flags in the ODS tables. The result is a significant reduction in the data mart batch window time.
- The release comes with a single step upgrade process and guidelines to upgrade from prior versions of Noetix Analytics.
- Several enhancements are added to the CDC maintenance administration console which includes managing ETL batches by module and several CDC components.
- Table utility is extended to allow customers to add custom columns to existing ODS tables and to create new custom data mart tables.
- A new customization guide is available with best practices around different types of recommended extensions that can be applied to the product.
Noetix Analytics 5.5 is now generally available. For more information, contact your Magnitude Software account executive or email email@example.com. To view our Spotlight Recording on the latest release, visit https://youtu.be/Vcwm7yiL58w.
About Magnitude Software
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software driving real business results for more than 600 active enterprise customers with over 200,000 users in 100 countries. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning applications, from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting and analytics. At the core of Magnitude’s business is a passionate focus on customer success and a vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. For more information, please visit www.magnitudesoftware.com.
Contact: Rebecca Haas, REVOLUTION Public Relations for Magnitude Software, (503) 380-8292 firstname.lastname@example.org.