NoetixViews Provides Upgrade Protection
The Vast Majorty of reports developed with NoetixViews in Oracle 11i won’t break during an R12 Upgrade
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 represents a major upgrade to the Oracle Applications family of products. Oracle has changed the way the underlying data generated by the applications is managed internally which can have a major impact on reporting. Protecting reports when migrating from 11i to Release 12 is a key concern of many implementation teams.
Organizations that leverage NoetixViews as the foundation for their operational reporting needs benefit from streamlined access to Oracle application data, as well as reports that continue to run without alteration following an upgrade to Oracle Release 12.
Reports written against database tables
NoetixViews has been enhanced to support many of the new features introduced by Oracle in Release 12 demonstrating our firm commitment to being the leader in operational and ad hoc reporting solutions for Oracle. Noetix enables organizations to maximize their investment in Oracle’s enterprise applications by significantly reducing the costs associated with deploying and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
NoetixViews supports these key Release 12 enhancements:
- Oracle Subledger Accounting
- Ledgers and ledger sets
- Oracle E-Business Tax for tax calculations
- Funds disbursement and supplier setup in the new Oracle Payments application
- Trading Community Architecture (TCA) including bank and supplier information
- Bank setup in the Oracle Cash Management application
- Collections and customer correspondence functionality in the Oracle Advanced Collections application
- Common Inventory