This course introduces students to NoetixViews for Oracle E-Business Suite, and the corresponding glossary of available reporting objects for use with Noetix WebQuery. It is designed for business professionals who need to develop reports for Oracle E-Business Suite. This course presents standards for report development that can be easily implemented by users who may not have an in-depth knowledge of the complex underlying Oracle architecture.
An advanced training course is also available and presents the intermediate and advanced features of Noetix WebQuery to customers who want to better understand how to maximize their use of NoetixViews for Oracle E-Business Suite and Noetix WebQuery together.
Who Should Attend
Business intelligence professionals such as systems or business analysts and programmers or report developers who are unfamiliar with NoetixViews for Oracle E-Business Suite and their use with Noetix WebQuery.
What You Will Learn
You will learn basic report development practices as well as how to use NoetixViews and the Noetix Help File with Noetix WebQuery. Students will learn to use Noetix WebQuery to open and execute reports based on configuration specific Noetix views. They will learn to customize reports by managing simple calculations and conditional filters and parameters to answer meaningful business questions.
Key learnings include:
- Introduction to Noetix reporting
- Introduction to the Noetix WebQuery environment
- Noetix WebQuery terminology and folder navigation
- Use the Manage Mode for personal folder management
- Open and execute pre-defined reports
- Use the ‘Customize’ wizard to manage the layout and sorts
- Use the ‘Customize’ wizard to manage simple conditions and calculated items
- Customize column format properties
- Define totals, subtotals
- Save reports to personal folders
- Share reports with others
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications
- Basic familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite or the data stored therein
- Basic understanding of SQL (optional)