Includes 68 views that cover all aspects of both external and internal project cost allocation such as projects, resources, tasks, expenditures, revenues, budgets, work plans, financial plans, resources, control items, and user-defined attributes.
Views for: Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, and Oracle Project Management
Views (partial list)
Cost and Revenue Distributions
Distinct views that return cost and revenue distribution information tied to the GL.
Project and Task Revenues
Distinct views that return revenue information at either the project or task level.
Returns detailed expenditure information charged to either projects or tasks.
Cost Budgets and Actuals
Returns baselined cost budget information at the budgetary control level, and the actual expenditures incurred at those levels.
Financial Plan Impacts
Returns data about the financial impacts due to project change requests and change orders.
Answers (partial list)
- What are the period-to-date details of expenditures for a project by expenditure category and type within a task for a given period?
- What are the total amounts (funding and agreement and accrued) along with number of agreements and funded projects for a customer?
- What are the account distribution and invoice details for the expenditures in a project?
- What are the expenditure details for an employee for a given project by organization hierarchy level?
- What are the workplan tasks that are not on track for a project?
NoetixViews features and benefits include:
Simplified Access to Data
Noetix puts the power of enterprise reporting into the hands of the people who need it most. Through business views, which provide a way to look at the data without all the complexity of how the data is stored, you can create your own operational reports and minimize your reliance on IT.
Customer Configuration-specific Content
Noetix incorporates the specific configurations of your enterprise application automatically, tailoring business views and pre-built reports to your organization without extensive effort and expense. Terminology unique to your business is displayed upfront, enabling non-technical users to create their own reports with little or no training.
Reports developed directly against an application database are vulnerable to breakage when the application is upgraded, introducing new data table structures. Reports developed against NoetixViews however are insulated and protected from these changes, providing metadata consistency and uninterrupted reporting for business users.
ORACLE EBS COVERAGE
Enterprise Asset Management
Custom Views for: