Key features include the ability to track corporate spending and measure vendor performance. Purchasing managers can analyze spend by vendor, item, buyer, ship-to and bill-to locations. They can also monitor PO approvals; view requisitions, purchase orders, PO and shipping schedules; measure vendor lead times, on-time shipments, and product quality information. They can also analyze requisition and PO distributions.
Coverage for: Oracle Purchasing and Oracle Sourcing
Key Performance Indicators (partial list)
Spend by vendor, item, buyer, ship-to and bill-to; PO lead-times; on-time shipments vs. need by date; on-time shipments vs. promise date; order complete %; quantity ordered, billed, received, accepted and rejected.
Answers (partial list)
- Who are our largest suppliers?
- What is the cost of an item across our suppliers?
- What are our vendor lead times?
- What is our vendor order performance – complete and on-time?
- What is our vendor quality performance – quantity and % of items rejected?